Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu was on Tuesday sworn in as the first female Chief Judge of Nasarawa state.
A young Nigerian girl is making headlines after she was recently crowned the new ‘Miss Toddler USA America Nation 2021.
Nigeria World Cup star Ahmed Musa has rejoined Kano Pillars for a second stint, the club has confirmed on Tuesday.
The US Tuesday, April 13, stopped using the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine over blood clot concerns.
- EFCC arrests Rochas Okorocha, laid siege to his private office in Abuja
- Nigeria World Cup star Ahmed Musa rejoins former club Kano Pillars
- Nasarawa govt swears in first female Chief Judge
- PSG reach Champions League semi-finals after beating Bayern Munich
- Chelsea into Champions League semis for first time since 2014
- US calls for pause on J&J vaccine after 6 reported cases of rare blood clot
- I want to give my fans what they want, says Joshua ahead of Fury bout
Let’s build your website
Public comments on consecutive days from Anthony Joshua—who has been relatively quiet to this point—has the boxing industry more confident than ever that the finish line is in sight for a showdown with Tyson Fury.