The Federal Government is asking the National Assembly to approve the proposed establishment of a N500 billion COVID-19 Crisis Intervention Fund as proposed by the Executive.
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele has been arrested by the police for violating restriction orders in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
With over 1 million people globally infected, the world has begun facing the reality of the novel coronavirus which causes the disease, COVID-19.
Kyle Walker is facing disciplinary action from Manchester City after reportedly breaking coronavirus lockdown conditions by hosting a “sex party” even though he has advised people to stay at home.
Edo state government has locked up no fewer than 13 churches that refused to adhere to the government’s directive on social distancing.
- Nigerian Army removes Commander of operation lafiya dole over viral video
- Photos of the 4 Nigerians who allegedly died of coronavirus
- ‘Star wars’ actor, Andrew Jack dies of coronavirus
- Coronavirus: FG seeks National Assembly’s approval for N500bn intervention fund
- Nigerian paralympic gold medalist Ndidi Nwosu is dead
- Two sentenced to death by hanging for killing Osun State University student
- Social distancing: Edo govt. seals off 13 churches for defying COVID-19 orders