Chief Charles Idahosa, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state is a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said Obaseki doesn’t really need to campaign too much because the job is already done by Adams Oshiomhole.
The police have rescued a United States citizen whom they say was detained in Lagos for more than a year by a Nigerian she met on Facebook.
Sheffield United dealt a major blow to Chelsea’s chances of a Premier League top-four finish by thrashing the Blues 3-0 at Bramall Lane, while Liverpool’s long winning run at Anfield came to an end.
West African regional grouping ECOWAS said on Saturday it had donated medical equipment to Nigeria to assist in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
A 30-year-old man from Texas died from the new coronavirus after attending a “COVID-19” party hosted by an infected person, a doctor has revealed, underlining the risk to younger people.
- “Oshiomhole has already campaigned for Obaseki, We’ll put it up on billboards” – Idahosa
- Nigeria Church of Satan priest arrested in Abia State, shrine destroyed
- Ganduje dollar bribe video played on the biggest roundabout billboard in Edo (VIDEO)
- Mikel Obi set for return to the Premier League
- Premier League admits errors in VAR penalty decisions
- APC ward chairman Stephen Oshawo explains why he suspended Oshiomhole
- Hushpuppi got married to a St. Kitts & Nevis woman in 2018, became citizen
Ivaylo Gotzev, co-promoter for heavyweight contender Kubrat Pulev, recently lashed out at Eddie Hearn – who promotes IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua.