Veteran American singer Bobby Brown is currently mourning the death of his 28-year-old son Bobby Brown Jr. who was found dead on Wednesday in his home in the L.A. area.
However, police are still at the house, but at this point, they do not believe there was foul play involved.
Sadly, this is another tragedy for the singer and his family to endure.
Bobby Jr.’s half-sister, Bobbi Kristina, died when she was just 22 years old. She was found lifeless in the bathtub of her Georgia home.
She was on life support for several months before she passed in July 2015. The coroner determined Bobbi Kristina’s cause of death was drowning in the tub while she had toxic levels of cocaine and alcohol in her system.
It was an eerily similar death to her mother, Whitney Houston, who had died three years earlier from an accidental overdose while in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Bobby Jr. is one of Bobby’s seven children. He was 13 when he, along with Bobbi Kristina, appeared on the family’s short-lived Bravo reality show, “Being Bobby Brown.”
His mother is Kim Ward, who Bobby dated off and on for 11 years before he got engaged to Whitney.
Let’s build it for you
He was shot dead by gunmen
Got a news tip?
If you have a story for our news team or firsthand information, pictures about a news story to pass to us, send it via WhatsApp +2348077609539 or email us at email@example.com
Join now for FREE
- Earn $450-$600 per confirmed enrollment – debt or tax (no per lead payout).
- Earn $30 per debt lead (real time automatically phone verified) and receive a $200 bonus per signup.
- Earn $50-$60 per call related to debt relief.
- Earn $40 per tax lead (real time automatically phone verified) and receive a $200 bonus per signup.
- Earn $55-$80 per call related to IRS or state tax debt relief.
- Earn 10% from referring other affiliates.