Joe Biden has been sworn in on Wednesday 20th January 2021 as the 46th President of the United States, taking the reins of a country divided after four years of Donald Trump.
His Vice-President, Kamala Harris is also marking history, as the first woman to hold the second-highest job in the US and the first person of colour.
She is also making history by bringing her blended family to a forefront, a family situation shared with many Americans.
Let’s build it for you
He was shot dead by gunmen
Got a news tip?
If you have a story for our news team or firsthand information, pictures about a news story to pass to us, send it via WhatsApp +2348077609539 or email us at email@example.com
Join now for FREE
- Earn $450-$600 per confirmed enrollment – debt or tax (no per lead payout).
- Earn $30 per debt lead (real time automatically phone verified) and receive a $200 bonus per signup.
- Earn $50-$60 per call related to debt relief.
- Earn $40 per tax lead (real time automatically phone verified) and receive a $200 bonus per signup.
- Earn $55-$80 per call related to IRS or state tax debt relief.
- Earn 10% from referring other affiliates.